Winter is the perfect time to entertain indoors next to the fire. Here’s how you can create a beautiful winter table setting for your next dinner party.
Watch the video to see how I created this table setting.
Here’s how I create my table settings in 5 simple steps:
- Decide on a theme or colours for the setting
- Choose your base layer – tabletop, tablecloth
- Create one individual place setting using height and layers
- Repeat for as many place settings as you need
- Create a low table centrepiece with fresh flowers/foliage and fairy lights or candles.
The magic of this table setting really comes to life at night, when all the fairy lights are sparkling.
Resources for Winter Table Setting:
- Magnolia Garland from Pottery Barn US (no longer available)
- Battery Operated LED Baubles from Balsam Hill Australia
- Dinner Setting from Pottery Barn
- Cutlery & Glassware – find similar at Zanui
- White damask tablecloth purchased in Hong Kong 20 years ago – find similar at David Jones
- Mirror placemat – find similar at Wheel & Barrow