Whether you’re getting ready to do some spring entertaining or you are planning an intimate lunch with friends you will surely impress with a vintage style dressed table. Add a simple white tablecloth and use candles and seasonal fresh flowers in short vases in the middle of the table as centrepieces.
If you are dining outside you can place larger occasional chairs at either end of your dining table to add some formality.
It doesn’t need to cost a small fortune to style your table, use leaves, bowls of fruit such as lemons picked from the garden.
1. Inspiration image.
2. Pale pink cake stand from The Little Big Company.
3. Rustic luxe ruffled napkins, set of four from Pottery Barn.
4. Milk glass cake stand with lid from Bed Bath N’Table.
5. Inspiration image from Wedding Chicks.
6. Silver glass tealight holder from Bed Bath N’Table
7. Rose side plate from Savvy Shop Homewares.
8. Miss Teacup in pink from Bed Bath N’Table.