Although I appreciate modern design, I can’t help but love traditional design. When it comes to tapware, I know it has to be functional but it needs to be pretty as well and traditional bath taps do that.
1. Inspirational image from Sarah Richardson Design Here she uses a traditional style tap with the convenience of a modern mixer.
2. Perrin & Rowe sink tap with single lever from The English Tapware Company
3. Nostalgia chrome basin mixer from Bathroom Warehouse
4. Bastow Georgian basin mixer from Reece
5. Basin tap inspiration picture from The English Tapware Company
6. Bastow Georgian lever basin set from Reece
7. Rochelle lever basin set in chrome from Recollections
8. Perrin & Rowe 3 hole basin set with Country spout and levers from The English Tapware Company
9. Inspiration picture from Golden Boys & Me Blog
10. Modern spout basin set from Schots Home Emporium
11. Kensington pedestal basin from Schots Home Emporium
12. Gooseneck Spout basin set from Schots Home Emporium
13. Inspiration from a English country house
14. Oxford Bath/Shower converter in chrome from Recollections
15. Perrin & Rowe bath filler on floor legs from The English Tapware Company
Do you prefer a traditional bathroom, a modern one, or do you like to mix the two?