A Summer Garden Party is an elegant way to celebrate any occasion. There are many ways to make your garden look fabulous without spending too much money. Bouquets of fresh flowers, decorating your trees or outdoor patio with fairy lights, candles on tables, and hang paper lanterns over your table or around your outdoor area. Add a vintage look with mismatched floral plates, cups and saucers.
Give your cake some special attention with this fleurette glass beaded cake plate from Provincial Home Living.
Hang a picture frame from a tree for your guests to take some fun party photos.
I love mixing new pieces with old, this beautiful Johnson Brothers plate set from Coastal Vintage is perfect for a Garden Party.
Add charm and style to your outdoor garden party with a white doily bunting. So simple to make. Follow these instructions from The Handmade Home.
1. Beautiful outdoor garden party image from Style Me Pretty.
2. Fleurette Beaded Cake Plate from Provincial Home Living.
3. White Hemstitch Place mat from Provincial Home Living.
4. Outdoor Living from Style Me Pretty.
5. Vintage Chelsea Johnston Bros. set from Vintage Coastal.
6. Adairs Provence Tablecloth.