Embrace the festive season and prepare your kitchen for a joyful Christmas.
The perfect serving idea this Christmas. Take advantage of the festive shape and add to your table as a serving board. The Norrland board from Provincial Home Living can also be used as a base for festive tealights. Combine with a cheese spreader or cheese knife, you have the perfect gift for someone in your family.
Donna Hay Christmas Trifle recipe instructions.
1. Kitchen image.
2. Biscotti Jar from Williams Sonoma.
3. Norrland wooden tree board from Provincial Home Living.
4. Circa compartment tray from Provincial Home Living.
5. Image from Provincial Kitchens.
6. Storage jars from Shelf Life.
7. Oak Trivet Board from Shelf Life.
8. Linen tea towel from Shelf Life.
Join DIY Decorator
Get our access to our FREE Decorating Resource Library and Weekly Newsletter