Transform your table for Christmas with some stylish Christmas table inspiration for your home. Layer your table with colour and texture and get inspired with these beautiful and easy decorating ideas.
Provincial Home Living pretty glass bird decoration looks great pinned on a tree, a wreath or a present. Decorate your table setting by clipping your glass bird on the side of your plate.
Green and white give your table a fresh and stylish look, faux boxwood ball from Dream House Decor.
West Elm Textured Dip Bowls get a luxe update. Whether prepping for dinner or serving up some of your favourite dips, they bring metallic gloss, texture and functionality to your table setting.
1. Table setting image.
2. Bourgogne Serving Plate from Provincial Home Living.
3. Fleurette beaded dessert glass from Provincial Home Living.
4. Vintage glass clip bird from Provincial Home Living.
5. Dining image from A Delightful Design.
6. Silver glass heart from The Brown Trading Co.
7. Boxwood ball from Dream House Decor.
8. White porcelain vase from Dream House Decor.
9. Image from Citrus and Orange Blog.
10. Textured metallic dip bowls from West Elm.
11. Gold brush dinner plate from David Jones.
12. Pale pink tissue pom poms from Papier D’Amour.
Join the 12 Day Christmas Decorating Guide
and take the stress out of Christmas decorating.