I love a well positioned side table in my living room that is both functional and stylish, it should be just in reach to hold everything you need to relax in your favourite chair.
Some styling tips for a side table to be functional and effective are that you should be able to reach a table and set down a cocktail from any seat in the room without standing, and don’t forget an accent chair needs its own side table too (when in doubt remember the cocktail rule).
1. Monti designer chair shown Domino Sea fabric from Oz Design Furniture.
2. Buttlers Tray in white from Perfect Pieces.
3. CBD square side table high in brushed nickel from Freedom Furniture.
4. Hemnes side table from Ikea.
5. Provincial Oak Lamp Table in distressed white from Early Settler.
6. Louis XV side table from French Dressing.