Spring bulbs are easy to grow. Planting is usually done in the months of Autumn, ready to flower in Spring. We have had a warm start to winter so you may still be able to pop some in the ground as they require the soil to cool.
Planting bulbs can be very rewarding, there are so many beautiful pots to plant them in, there is a fact sheet available from Gardening Australia and from Australian Gardener. My favourite one would have to be the blue and white bowl from Alfresco Emporium.
Bunnings and Tesselaar have a large range of bulbs to choose from.
1. Image from Here
2. Blue and white bowl from Alfresco Emporium.
3. Arquette vase from Provincial Home Living.
4. Image from here.
5. Jardin Gris planter from Provincial Home Living.
6. Striped pedestal teacup from Bed Bath N’Table
7. Image from here.
8. Jardinet oval planter with stake from here.
9. Kubu oval basket from Provincial Home Living.
Join DIY Decorator
Get our access to our FREE Decorating Resource Library and Weekly Newsletter