Different handbag styles require different storage needs. Clutches can be easily stored in a covered storage box or container, store by size and colour.
Larger handbags can be placed on a shelf, but if you are short on storage space there are other options available. The handbag holder from Howards Storage is another great space saver.
One way to store your handbags are to keep them upright on a shelf. Take a tip from the department stores and keep your purses filled with tissue paper. This not only keeps them standing, but also helps maintain their structure. To make getting the paper in and out easier when you change bags, try putting paper in the dust cover that your purse came with.
Wardrobe space can be scarce and we tend to fill up every inch, here are some dressing room storage ideas to create your own dressing station, convert an old cupboard or chest of drawers to hold handbags, shoes and jewellery.
1. Handbag storage inspiration.
2. Brittany 1 door wardrobe from Early Settler.
3. Handbag storage inspiration.
4. Hemnes glass door cabinet from Ikea.
5. Ekby Alex shelf with drawer from Ikea.
6. Hemnes ches of drawers from Ikea.
7. Leona by Leona Edmiston from Myer.
8. Leona by Leona Edmiston in pink from Myer.