Nina Proudman’s home from the Network Ten series Offspring is fresh and beautiful with exposed brick interior and french doors that open out onto the courtyard. Here are just a few items to help you create the style of an inner Melbourne warehouse apartment.
1. Nina’s Apartment from here.
2. Rouge Living white pendant from Bunnings.
3. Archer floor lamp from Beacon Lighting.
4. Ektorp footstool from Ikea.
5. Artwork by Adriane Strampp.
6. Rattan armchair from Ikea.
7. Square stripe cushion from Nancybird.
8. Sanela white cushion cover from Ikea.
9. Nina’s Apartment from here.
10. Black wooden letter from Provincial Home Living.
11. Adler frame by Country Road.
12. Lilly french country sofa from French Dressing.