Napkin rings might seem a bit silly, but to entertain in style and create a truly beautiful table setting, napkin rings can make all the difference.
Pretty Pink for Spring
1. Inspirational image from Style Me Pretty – use fresh flowers for a similar look
2. Maison set of 4 sparrow napkin rings from Peters of Kensington
3. Royal Albert set of 4 napkin rings from Peters of Kensington
4. Riviera Maison Atlantic white napkin ring from French Dressing
Black & White
5. Inspirational Image – black, white and silver is a classic colour scheme for formal entertaining
6. Wedgwood Vera Wang with Love Noir – set of 4 from Peters of Kensington
7. Beaded napkin ring in gun metal from Wheel & Barrow
8. Friends & Family engraved antique silver napkin ring from Pottery Barn Australia
DIY Napkin Rings
9. Rosemary sprig inspirational place setting from Style Me Pretty You could also use lavender sprigs
10. DIY rosemary wreath instructions from The Pretty Blog
11. Use cookie cutters as a napkin ring as in this setting from a Sweedish Stylist
12. Sometimes just simple fresh flowers work best as in this image from Stylizmo.
So next time you’re entertaining and it’s special enough to bring out the cloth napkins, make it extra special by using a napkin ring or decoration. We also found some lovely coastal style napkin rings from Alfresco Emporium. All the napkin rings in this story are available online, so no matter where you live in Australia you can enjoy them.
Join DIY Decorator
Get our access to our FREE Decorating Resource Library and Weekly Newsletter