Moore and Moore have a range of innovative and inspiring wallpapers. Moore and Moore was established by former lifestyle journalist and marketing consultant, Lynne Testoni. The range of wallpaper was launched in 2010 with the classic collection. All the Moore and Moore wallpapers are Australian made and designed, offering a uniquely modern and Australian twist. Instructions for on how to wallpaper are also available on their website.
1. Flannel flower damask, white on sage.
2. Coral, white on dusty blue wallpaper.
3. Confetti range, removable vinyl wall decals, can be bought in packs of 10 – buy just one colour, or mix it up! They are 7cm in diameter, the same size as the spots on the wallpaper. There are 10 decal colours – gold, silver, white, black, teal, mint, dark blue, pink, light orange and ivory.
4. Ticking stripes, red on white wallpaper.
5. Ticking stripes, sage on white wallpaper.
Join DIY Decorator
Get our access to our FREE Decorating Resource Library and Weekly Newsletter