All images and styling (unless otherwise credited) are © DIY Decorator. You are welcome to share our images on personal blogs and small business social media accounts as long as you credit DIY Decorator and link back to the original post and/or tag @diydecorator in your post. We do not usually allow our photos to be published in other publications (either online or in print) without remuneration.
I respect your privacy.
I will not email you unless you have subscribed. You can unsubscribe at any time.
I do not share, rent or trade your information with other people.
I do not collect information about you without your consent. The information I collect may include, your name and email address, if you subscribe.
All information is kept securely. This site has a valid security certificate.
If you have any questions about privacy, please email me using the contact form.
This policy is valid from 20 September, 2016
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For information about this blog, please contact me, using the contact form.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog may contain affiliate links. This means if you click the link and subsequently make a purchase, I receive a small commission which helps pay the costs of running this blog.
This blog does not contain any information that might be considered a conflict of interest.
Terms & Conditions of Use:
1. All content on this website and associated websites, including text, images, audio, or other formats are created for general informational purposes only. The owner of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
2. You should not make any major financial decision or take any action, based on the information in this web site, or otherwise rely on it for any purpose. You should seek professional advice as required.
3. The owner of this website will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
4. Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, is downloaded and used at the user’s own risk. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
5. This website provides access to other sites on the Internet via hyperlinks. While DIY Decorator takes great care to review the linked sites prior to inclusion of the link, DIY Decorator has no control over, and is not responsible for, the accuracy, legality, suitability or any other matter related to the linked sites and the information they contain.
6. Any views or opinions represented in the blog contained on this website are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
The client will provide all the information necessary for DIY Decorator Coaching to complete the project.
Online Decor Coaching Consultations will be sent to the email address given by you in your order. All Online Decor Coaching Consultations will aim to be delivered within 14 to 28 days of receiving payment.
The decorating plan DIY Decorator provides is intended as a recommendation only. DIY Decorator will provide details of where to buy all our recommendations but cannot be held responsible for changes in price, stock issues and accuracy of this information. It is up to every customer to then act on these ideas and decorate their home.
DIY Decorator is not responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made by the client in conjunction with recommendations for the decorating project.
Interior Design is a subjective art and profession. DIY Decorator cannot guarantee that clients will always like the recommendations. Unfortunately, DIY Decorator cannot provide any refunds if this is the case. However, we want to provide you with a decorating plan that will work for you, so if you are not satisfied with the plan, please contact us and we will revise the plan once in conjunction with you.
Measurements: DIY Decorator will rely entirely upon measurements provided by the client in designing the room and furniture layout and recommending items to be purchased by the client. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all measurements required are provided and that all measurements are accurate. DIY Decorator will not accept any responsibility nor any liability in the event that any recommended item does not fit the space as shown on the floorplan due to the client’s failure to provide any measurements and/or in providing incorrect and/ or inaccurate measurements.
Cancelling an Order: If you have placed an order with DIY Decorator but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact DIY Decorator as soon as you can., preferably within 24 hours of payment. Once DIY Decorator has received your cancellation email and confirmed that you wish to cancel an order by return email, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order.