Happy Easter. It’s Good Friday and many of you will be enjoying some relaxing time with family and friends over the coming days. If you or the kids are looking for something to do, you still have time to make these cute Easter bunny napkins to use for Easter Sunday brunch.
They are quick and easy to make, and require very few supplies.
What You’ll Need:
- Some paper or cardboard. I used pink marbled paper from Overflow (try craft or dollar stores)
- Small pom poms – I bought a pack of mixed colour and size pom poms from Overflow
- A template for your Easter Bunny. You can search Rabbit templates or I have made a pdf of the bunny template I drew. Download Easter Bunny Napkin Template
- Scissors, pencil and glue
How to Make
- Trace your Easter bunny template onto your paper and card
- Cut out with scissors
- Glue the pom pom onto the tail area
Place your Easter bunny cut out onto your napkin and tie with a piece of ribbon or twine. What a simple and quick way to decorate the table for Easter.
If you don’t have time for this project this year, pin it for next year.
Join DIY Decorator
Get our access to our FREE Decorating Resource Library and Weekly Newsletter