Here’s a quick and easy Christmas cloche you can make for your home. You only need a handful of decorations and it takes just a few minutes to put together. A Christmas cloche will look great as a table centre piece or on a console table.
What You Need:
- A cloche – I bought mine from Spotlight a few years ago
- Artificial Snow – try Kmart and discount shops
- Christmas decorations small enough to fit under your cloche – I used mini Christmas trees from West Elm, a reindeer from Bed Bath n’ Table and some twigs from the garden.
What to Do:
- Give your cloche a clean so the glass is clear
- Lay artificial snow in the bottom of the cloche
- Arrange your Christmas decorations in the snow
- Sprinkle a little extra snow over the decorations
- Add a bow to the top of the cloche (optional)
You can use any size cloche. Just match the size of the decorations to the size of the cloche.
Use enough artificial snow to cover the base of the cloche and hide the base of your decorations.
We look forward to seeing what Christmas cloches you come up with. Just tag us @diydecorator in your photos.