The console table is my favourite piece of furniture. A console table can be so versatile, its the perfect height behind a sofa for placing lamps and creating a grand entrance.
You can never go wrong with a symetrical display on a console table. Add different textures and vary the heights of your items. Add a faux plant or fresh flowers.
Inspiration image from House Beautiful.
Place a console table behind your sofa, a great way to store your favourite magazines and to display your gorgeous interiors books.
For your entrance add a mirror above your console table to reflect the natural light coming into your home and choosing a console table with an extra shelf below will allow you to display more items or to simply add some storage baskets.
1. Two tiered console table with drawers from Interiors Online.
2. Preston Deco Quatrefoil Mirror from Coco Republic.
3. Table lamp from Coco Republic.
4. Copper display box from Nest Emporium.
5. Dynasty ginger jar from Alfresco Emporium and ginger jars also available at Botticelli House and April & Rose.
6. Copper tray from The Design Hunter.