The Country Trader first started trading in 1982 and soon established a reputation worldwide for finding remarkable pieces on regular buying trips to Europe. From C18th Northern Italian bureau bookcases or C17th Spanish side tables of exquisite patina, to sculptures, fountains, art deco, architectural and industrial pieces. The Country Trader store has many beautiful and unique pieces to compliment your home, their showroom is located at 197 Young St (Corner of Phillip St) Waterloo, New South Wales. Showroom hours are Mon/Sat 10am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm, or browse through their many stunning pieces on their website.
1. Walnut framed chesterfield in trouser blue denim with nine pillows.
2. Bronze and glass 18 point star lantern.
3. Ginger Jar.
4. Louis XVI style walnut framed marquise chair.
6. Cut crystal vase with square stepped base.
7. Clear glass candle holders.
Join DIY Decorator
Get our access to our FREE Decorating Resource Library and Weekly Newsletter