Prepare your home for the Christmas season with these gorgeous decorations and homewares. Style your mantle, entrance table or create a small christmas vignette.
Use these glittering buildings in any arrangement to create a christmas village or add sparkle and glamour with some mercury-glass globes.
For an extra touch of Christmas magic to your mantle add a silver snow globe. I love this cushion adorned with a big red bow.
A Boxwood tree is the perfect Christmas accessory for your mantle, add a contemporary art piece like this Star Sculpture, finished in either silver or gold metallic and add a romantic glow with an assortment of Mercury Votive Holders that reflect and refract candlelight.
1. Christmas image from BGH.
2. Lit Mercury Glass Globe from Pottery Barn.
3. German Glitter Houses from Pottery Barn.
4. Christmas image from BHG.
5. Set of 2 Beaded Placemats from Laura Ashley.
6. Silver Stag Snow globe from Laura Ashley.
7. Boxwood trees from West Elm.
8. Star Sculpture from West Elm.
9. Mercury Candle Holders from West Elm.
Join DIY Decorator
Get our access to our FREE Decorating Resource Library and Weekly Newsletter