The Living room is one of the most styled and decorated areas of our home We like our living rooms to be a functional and stylish space to entertain family and friends and a place where you can relax.
You may like to select furniture and decor pieces that have common elements to bring your room together, or fill your room with your favourite pieces collected from your travels. Use trays on your coffee table or ottoman to display your decorator pieces for a more organised look or add bold and bright colours for a fun room.
Above are stunning chinoiserie style floral chintz cushion covers in shades of blues and navy from Gilles & Franck. The reverse side is 100% linen, finished with navy piping and a zipper at the bottom.
A sophisticated Living Room for a relaxed lifestyle whilst offering a sense of luxury and retreat. A classic palette of white, beige and blue was adopted throughout this room.
1. French style and vintage charm Living Room from Home Beautiful magazine, featuring artwork by Stewart Free. Photographer Simon Kenny.
2. Block style navy and white print cushion from Gilles & Franck.
3. Blue and white chinoiserie pagoda cushion cover with pink piping from Gilles & Franck.
4. Navy chinoiserie navy french style cushion from Gilles & Franck.
5. Image from Coco Republic.
6. Waltz Midnight Miami cushion from Coco Republic.
7. Marine Mohair cushion from Coco Republic.
8. Miami Scatter cushion from Coco Republic.