This monochromatic black & white bathroom from Architectural Digest is both simple and elegant. A predominantly white palette with stunning black and white basket weave floor tiles and simple contrasting black accent pieces.
So taking this picture as inspiration, we searched our directory to help you create the same look in your bathroom.
DIY Decorator Sourcebook
1. Ribba black frame in various sizes from IKEA
2. Wall cabinet with bevelled mirror from Schots Home Emporium
3. Modern basin set from Schots Home Emporium
4. Classique vanity from Schots Home Emporium
5. Large Calcutta marble tile from Byzantine Design
6. Basket weave porcelain mosaic tile from Byzantine Design
7. Carson Nickel wall light from Laura Ashley
8. Black corduroy rib bath towel from Canningvale
9. Herringbone black and white towels from Bonheur Homewares
10. Paisley velour bathmat from @luxe by design
The one thing that was hard to source was the acrylic towel rails. Readily available in the US, we can only hope that they will soon be available in Australia.
Subway tiles are available in various sizes and glazes from most tile shops. In this bathroom they have a light grey grout. For a similar wall colour try Dulux Whisper White.