Belt and rope mirrors are very popular at the moment and they look so great hung from a simple hook on the wall. Here we have some great belt and rope mirrors you can buy or some DIY projects for you to try.
1. Gubi Adnet round mirror with black leather strap from Urban Couture
2. Oscar round mirror from La Maison
3. Round cowhide hanging mirror with strap from Zuku Trading
We adore these gorgeous belted mirrors, but if you want to try your hand at a little DIY decorating, try this.
4. DIY belt mirror tutorial from Sarah Wildman The tutorial is not in English, but basically she got 2 leather belts from H & M, belted them together, and glued them around the IKEA mirror.
5. Grundtal round mirror from IKEA
6. Plain leather belt available in black or brown from H & M Australia
7. Round rope mirror from Mint Interiors
8. Round mirror in natural from Booie & Ben
9. White timber mirror with rope hanger from Sky Parlour
And here are some great DIY rope mirror tutorials
10. Restoration hardware inspired IKEA hack rope mirror tutorial from Apartment Therapy
11. Knotted rope mirror tutorial from Martha Stewart
12. Make a rope mirror from a tray tutorial from The Chronicles of Home. Krylon Looking Glass mirror spray is available in Australia from Caswell.
Join DIY Decorator
Get our access to our FREE Decorating Resource Library and Weekly Newsletter