Here’s my quick and easy DIY wreath. A simple black and white wreath to go with my black and white house.
It’s so simple and easy, I’d hardly call it a DIY project. Here’s what I used:
- A White cane wreath that I purchased from Choice (discount store)
- Black and white striped grosgrain ribbon from Provincial Home Living
- and a $3 jingle bell decoration from Overflow (another discount shop)
Here’s What I did:
- Thread the ribbon through the star of the jingle bell decoration
- Tied the ribbon in a bow
- Hung the wreath on my door with a silver jingle bell wreath hook (purchased last year at Choice)
and this is what it looks like on my black door. There’s something about a crisp white wreath on a black door. It just goes to show a DIY project doesn’t have to be difficult or take a long time to create a great effect.
Now here’s the exciting part. Today I’m also going to share 11 other wreaths bought or created by talented Australian bloggers.
How good do these wreaths look? Below are the links to the other 11 wreaths. Please take some time to visit them and see their wreaths.
Glamour Coastal Living
Kirsten & Co
Life Love & Hiccups
Mum Little Loves
Nooks & Cranny
Style and Shenanigans
The Builder’s Wife
The Style Curator
The Stylist Splash
If you already know some of these bloggers, can you guess which wreath belongs to which blogger? Visit them all to see if you are right.
Join the 12 Day Christmas Decorating Guide
and take the stress out of Christmas decorating.